Rathlin Day Tour
Rathlin Island lies just over five miles off the coast of Northern Ireland and is the largest inhabited island off Northern Ireland. Situated prominently between the beautiful seaside town of Ballycastle and the wilderness of the Mull of Kintyre, the island is famed for its natural beauty, its extensive history (sometimes violent) and most famously its population of puffins.
Rathlin is the best and most accessible place in Northern Ireland to see the puffin colony alongside the array of birdlife that visits these shores.
What we offer:
- Airport, port or hotel pick up if required (Mercedes Vito, 8-seater)
- Meet and greet in Ballycastle
- Ferry Booking (booking in advance is required)
- Guided Tour on Rathlin Island
- Return travel to destination
- COVID-19 restrictions may apply
Book this Tour
Please note: Ferry travel is not included.